Bahia Pacifica Panama is a 40-story residential building located in the most exclusive area of Panama City, Punta Pacifica. An upscale, quiet secluded area whose neighbor is the Trump Ocean Club. Living in Punta Pacifica, gives you easy access to everything you need with nearby schools, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Multiplaza Mall, a 24-hour supermarket and so much more!
The Bahia Pacifica residential building offers a spectacular swimming pool, Jacuzzi and Sauna, squash court, and children´s playground. There is 24-hour security surveillance, high-speed elevators, private as well as visitor’s parking. Additional features are:
• Barbeque Area
• Controlled Access
• Emergency Generator
• Events/ Party Room
• Fitness Center
• Green Space
• Internet Ready
• Storage Area
• Valet Parking
• Water Reserve Tank
The apartment models are:
• Two Garden Apartments on the First Floor.
• Floors 1-4, Model A Apartments, two 557mts2. apartments per floor.
• Floors 5-17, Model B Apartments, two 446mts2. apartments per floor.
• Floors 18-25, Model C Apartments, one 743mts2. apartment per floor.
• Floors 26-40, Model D Apartments, one 585mts2. apartment per floor.
NOTE: Penthouse, how many?
A penthouse with great balconies and spectacular views, floors are made from fine ceramic tiles, living room, fully equipped kitchen with granite counter tops, laundry room, maid’s room with bath and bedrooms with walk in closet.
• Marble flooring in the Living and Dining Rooms. Marble walls and flooring in the master bathroom.
• Marble countertops in bathrooms.
• Ceramic tile walls and floors in secondary bedrooms’ bathrooms.
• Granite walls and flooring in the kitchens of Model A, C and D apartments.
• Ceramic tile walls and floors in the kitchens of Model B apartments.
• Ceramic tile walls and floors in the laundry and service areas.
• Italian style modular kitchen cabinetry.
• Granite kitchen counter tops.
• Solid 7.5-foot wood doors with decorative frames and moldings.
• American door locks.
• Panoramic floor-to-ceiling windows with tinted glass in the living, dining and the main bedroom areas.
• Sliding tinted windows in bedrooms and kitchen.
• Opening tinted glass windows in bathrooms and service areas.
• Imported bathroom fixtures and fittings.
• Large size Jacuzzi in the main bathroom.